Application Support & Maintenance
Continued Support After Deployment
From priority bug-fixing, software troubleshooting and change orders, we support and maintain your software throughout its life cycle.
Technology updates and upgrades, along with changes to your business, can mean that your custom software application doesn’t work as well for your business as originally designed. This is an important reason that your software is maintained and supported so users can continue to gain maximum benefit from its functionality.
Antares Application Support Services
As part of our commitment to provide clients with continued support and service after their application has been put into production, Antares offers a yearly maintenance and support plan. This provides for continued support after initial deployment as users are getting familiar with the system.
Routine maintenance and pro-active software services include:
- Weekly monitoring of application and system logs
- Quarterly on-site consultation and assessment of applications
- Maintain appropriate development environment at Antares’ facilities to support applications
- Maintain source code repository
- Monitoring for problems with the software
- Monitoring for performance deficiencies with the software
- Support production moves and updates
- Software corrections
Additional support services are available and can be provided on a per-request basis. Some of these include:
- Technical and administrator training
- “Train the trainer” user training
- In-depth technical assistance to client technical staff
- Application administrator support
- Diagnosis of problems with the software
- Diagnosis of performance deficiencies with the software